Spring Tips

Spring is my favorite season. Seeing all the beautiful colors of nature, our dresses getting shorter and brighter, our nails as a colorful accessories. As you may know I love me some great nail polish and here's a breakdown of my spring rainbow. I choose them taking in account color, texture and staying power so your manicure stays beautiful for a long time. 

Glam Beauty Talks Spring Tips
Cherry, Cherry, Bang, Bang by Sally Hansen is the boldest of the bunch, but it deserves its spot here. It's a deep purple cool toned berry which looks amazing all year around, but it is a great way how to spring up a bland outfit.

Lucky Lucky Lavender by O.P.I. is a pastel pink purple. This shades is feminine yet elegant which makes it a great choice for more work appropriate soft spring nails. And it reminds me of lavender and lilac in bloom.

Haute as Hello by essie. It wouldn't be a spring count down without a peachy pink coral. I love the playfulness of this nail polish which is a bit chameleon-ish. One layer creates soft cream peach, but adding one more layer and your nails are full on neon. Perfect for spring and summer toes. 

Bikini so Teeny by essie is a true periwinkle shade. Usually I am not a big fan of blue nails, but this color is simply stunning. It looks great with or without tan and the blue with hint of purple is extremely flattering. 
Mojito Madness by essie, a kelly green which you need to wear to your first beach party of the season. It will look great and match with your mojito.

What nail color are you wearing this spring?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Glam Beauty Talks

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig