Review: Clayspray Masque Kit

I have been testing two new products from Clayspray and wanted to share my thoughts with you. Clayspray products are prepared with natural mineral water and emulsified clay and they are free of parabens, preservatives and perfumes. The range of products varies from different types of face masks, mineral waters and a hair mask. Each face mask is formulated with different clay to ensure a specific result.

Glam Beauty Talks Clayspray Toning White Clay & Comfort H2O Green Tea Water Spray Duo

You can either purchase a full size version of a face mask of your choice, or a kit which includes a mask and matching mineral water. I personally like this option better, and it gave me the possibility to try more stuff.

I had some tough time to decide which one to choose, but at the end I went with Clayspray Toning White Clay & Comfort H2O Green Tea Water Spray Kit. This duo is formulated with White Clay which does several amazing things for your skin such as stimulating circulation, gently cleanses and exfoliates the skin yet it doesn't strip it from its naturals oils. It also has an anti-aging properties and is suitable for sensitive skin.

Glam Beauty Talks Clayspray Mask

The mask itself comes in an aerosol that keeps the ingredients fresh and prevents drying out. But don't worry it is not a spray. It actually has a little pump which is very handy, easy and hygienic. I usually need one pump to cover my entire face. Once applied, the mask dries quickly and is easily washed off with warm water.

Glam Beauty Talks Clayspray Mask

I tend to use this mask twice a week and my face feels smooth and clean after each use. I also notice improvement in the texture and tone of my skin. 

The only disadvantage of the aerosol bottle is that you can not see how much of a product you have used up, so I don't know how many uses you can get from this 30ml mask.

Glam Beauty Talks Clayspray Comfrot H2O

In this kit you also receive a H2O Spray Comfort Natural Spring Water with Green Tea which is your typical mineral water in spray formulated with natural Green Tea extract helping to sooth and tone skin. It can be use to refresh on-the-go or before applying the mask. A nice addition to my every day skin care routine. 

Overall, I really enjoyed these two products from Clayspray and will definitely look for more to try out. Maybe Glow Red Clay with Cacao? Sounds delicious :). 

You can pick up this or other kit online at €24.90 with free delivery. 

Do you like Clayspray masks? Which one is your favorite?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Glam Beauty Talks

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig