Online Beauty Haul

I am back with another haul for you, but this time it is an internet purchase. Living in Spain is great, but it's harder to get hands on some brands. Yes, they do have Sephora here, but as all European Sephoras the selection of brands is limited, so sometimes I am forced :) to shop online. One of my favorite sites at the moment is BeautyBay. They have free worldwide delivery and you can get some products for better deal than from feelunique.

Glam Beauty Talks Online shopping haul


I placed an order two weeks ago and a few days later I received my package. As you may see I kept it down to 5 products, mainly because most of them I haven´t tried before and wasn't sure if I would like them.

I knew that I wanted to get some fun nail polishes for spring and summer and decided to go with two shades from China Glaze. First one I picked Flip Flop Fantasy which was a part of last year collection and Spring In My Step which is a part of new Spring collection. They are both beautiful colors, and I can not wait to wear them.

I was trying to get my hands on Urban Decay Lip Gloss in Liar for a few months now, so when I saw that it was available on BeautyBay I didn't hesitate. I must say that I am really impressed by how  beautiful and natural it looks on my lips.

I also wanted to try the oh so hyped Ole Henriksen Wipes and luckily I only went with the small package. Luckily, because I really do not like them and I am glad that I didn't spend a fortune on them.

Lastly I fancied a new face mask and this set from Clayspray caught my attention. I chose Clayspray Toning White Clay & Comfort H2O Green Tea Water Spray Duo which is supposed to correct uneven texture of your skin while hydrating and nourish it, as well as helping with hyperpigmentation and redness.

Checking out I selected a premium order delivery method, which basically means paying £1.50 more, but getting your package faster and with free deluxe sample. If you don't select this option, your shipping is completely free of charge.

The sample I received is a Mineral Foundation which I am very curious to try out.

Have you been shopping lately? What did you buy?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Glam Beauty Talks

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig