On-The-Go Makeup Bag

I tend to carry a smaller bag around, because as all women, give me a spacious bag and I am going to fill it up to the point that it's too heavy to carry around. For this reason I try to keep the minimum of products on me and I feel comfortable with all the essentials I have in my bag. So without further ado, here are my bag essentials.

Glam Beauty Talks On-The-Go Makeup Bag

The first essential without saying is a compact mirror. Let's be honest, there isn't much we can do about our makeup without a mirror. I also like to carry blotting papers to get rid of shine without adding more product. The one I am using at the moment is from Boscia with green tea but any bloating linens would do.

Glam Beauty Talks On-The-Go Makeup Bag

For makeup I like to keep it light with concealer (Essence Coverstick in Matt Sand) and some lip products. I tend to throw the lip product I am wearing into my bag and usually forget to take out the ones which are already in. Currently I accumulated L'Oreal Shine Caresse in Romy, UD Lipgloss in Liar, Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss in Rosy 22, NARS Never Say Never Velvet Lip Pencil and L'Oreal Rouge Caresse  in Innocent Pink. Seems like a copious amount of lip products, well let's just say that I got carried away.

Keeping my lips in top condition I also have Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Lip Protectan Stick which is basically a lip balm version of their famous Eight Hour Cream. This one is perfect on the go since it has SPF 15, comes in stick and is extremely hydrating. 

If you read my blog for a while, you know that I love Neutrogena Nordic Berry Line and currently using their Hand Cream, that is nourishing but not greasy and smells delicious.

Another essential for me is a mini version of a fragrance. At the moment I am liking VS Secret Charm Eau de Toilette. This fragrance is a beautiful mix of honeysuckles and jasmine, perfect fresh scent for spring. 

For hair accessories I always have to keep mini version of a hair brush, bobby pins and hair ties. With this three essentials you can transform any hair style in no time. 

I also carry around some miscellaneous like eye drops to calm red eyes, pain killers and Listerine breath strips.

This are all things I like to keep in my bag. I am still looking for a good powder preferably with a brush included, so if you have any suggestions I would love to hear them. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Glam Beauty Talks

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig