Neutrogena Nordic Berry

A week ago I was visiting my mom and since I have forgotten my body moisturizer I asked if I can borrow hers. When she handed me Neutrogena Nourish Body Lotion with Nordic Berry I was a bit skeptical since I have never liked their body creams.

In general, they are know for very rich formula which is extremely hydrating but on the other hand, it is hard to absorb and leaves your skin with the sticky oily feeling, at least it does on my skin.  
Nuetrogena Norwegian Formula Nourish Body Lotion with Nordic Berry
Since I didn't have any other option, (I just need to use moisturizer after shower otherwise my skin starts to feel itchy and feels like dried desert) I applied a thin layer on my arms. First thing which I have notice is it's fruity, fresh but not overwhelming fragrance. 

Strange enough, this particular lotion has much lighter texture which absorbs to your skin easily but still keeps it hydrated all day. Combined with the delicious smell I was in love. 

I applied it all over my body and didn't have to wait before getting dress. It kept my skin moisturize all day and time to time I sniffed the nice summery smell. 

The next day I went to drugstore to buy my own bottle.

While picking up the body lotion, I have noticed a hand cream from the same line. Since I have really enjoyed the body lotion and because you can never have enough hand creams, I picked it up and haven't used any other hand cream since then. 

Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Nourish Hand Cream with Nordic Berry
It has the same delightful scent and the fast absorbing formula which doesn't leave your hands greasy, yet keeps them soft and hydrated all day. I re-apply it more than once a day, but just because it smells like a summer in a tube. Yes, I am obsessed with this smell, but before judging me just go and try it yourself.

Apart from these two products, the Neutrogena Norwegian Formula with Nordic Berry line contains Body Balsam, Foot Cream and Lip Balm. 

Every product of this line contains extract from Nordic Berry, a little berry packed with vitamin C, a well known antioxidant. As we all know antioxidants are great for your skin cause they help to fight the free radicals which damage and dry our skin and cause premature fine lines and wrinkles. 

So another reason why to pick up your favorite product and give it some love. I already have my eyes set on the lip balm :)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Glam Beauty Talks

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig