Review: Bliss No Zit Sherlock Breakout-Busting Rubberizing Mask

Welcome back to my blog. Today I have a new review on Bliss No Zit Sherlock Breakout-Busting Rubberizing Mask for you. If you would like to know if it´s worth to splurge on, keep reading.

Glam Beauty Talks Bliss No Zit Sherlock Breakout-Busting Rubberizing Mask

If you are not familiar with Bliss products, they are used in spas as well as they are meant to bring straight from spa experience to your home. I've never tried any of Bliss products before, but I heard a great reviews on them so I was curious to use it myself. While browsing on feelunique, I caved in and ordered mask from No Zit Sherlock line, which is targeted to fight blemishes and breakouts. 

My skin type is combination and from time to time I still get active breakouts so I thought this would be a great mask for me since it is formulated with seaweed, tea tree oil, willow and menthol extracts. 

Glam Beauty Talks Bliss No Zit Sherlock Breakout-Busting Rubberizing Mask

No Zit Sherlock Breakout-Busting Rubberizing Mask comes in 6 individual sachets, giving you the chance to prepare fresh mask before each application. I actually really like the idea of preparing my own fresh mask so I was happy to try it as a part of my pampering routine.

You can get two uses of one pack, or one if you prefer thicker layer, which I found is easier to take off. It also comes with individually packed stirring sticks and measuring cup to measure the right amount of water to add in. As well it comes with a warning not to rinse it down your drains cause it could clog your drains. So just make sure to throw any rest into a trash.

Glam Beauty Talks Bliss No Zit Sherlock Breakout-Busting Rubberizing Mask

Basically you empty the powder to any bowl or cup, add measured amount of water and stir it with stirring stick. After a while you are left with substance looking like a gray "gunk". You apply it all over your face, or on the areas you want to focus on, and wait about 15 - 20 minutes for it to dry.

Glam Beauty Talks Bliss No Zit Sherlock Breakout-Busting Rubberizing Mask

To remove it, you need to peel it off which is the unpleasant part. If you applied thin layer, it is going to be painful and tedious to remove, as you have to peel each section separately. That is why I like to use the whole sachet and apply thicker layer which is much easier to peel of. Believe me, this is not going to be a pampering experience.

As for the results I must say that I was a bit disappointed. My face was smooth and my pores looked cleaner, but I didn't notice any improvement with blemishes and I did get active breakout not long after using it.

I am not saying that it doesn't do anything for your skin, but giving the price tag I would definitely expect better results. I still have 2 sachets left which I am going to use, but I will not repurchase it again.

All in all, I don't feel comfortable recommending this mask for three reasons: price tag, results and removing process. It is just too much work for few results.

If you would like to give a try you can pick it up at 45.40€ from feelunique that does world delivery.

Have any of you tried Bliss products? Can you recommend any of them? 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Glam Beauty Talks

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig