Spring Kiss

If you follow my blog for a while, you know that I did some shopping sprees lately, acquiring three new lip glosses. I have been rotating them as my go to lip color, so I figured out that I might as well write about them since I love them so much. Let's talk about my go to lip colors for spring with a little review on each one of them.

Glam Beauty Talks Spring Kiss

YSL Glam Beauty Talks

First, I bought YSL Gloss Volupté in number 3 Rose Fusion. YSL lip products are amazing in general, but I am especially loving this new line of glosses. The line introduced 24 shades divided into three finishes: Golden, Iridescent and Pure. Rose Fusion has Golden finish, which I heard some mixed reviews on, but I personally don't have any issues with it and I love how it wears on me. I think it flatters most of makeup looks as well as it enhances "bare face" beauty. Shimmer lip glosses are usually of out my comfort zone, so I don't own anything quite similar.
YSL Glam Beauty Talks


The shade itself is a beautiful peachy pink with gold flecks of shimmer. It comes quite sheer on lips making it more daytime appropriate or pairing it with darker color for an evening look. It has light, creamy texture, which feels very comfortable on lips. The staying power is good, considering that the lip gloss is completely non-sticky. The new ergonomic wand is a great new detail, ensuring even easier and smoother application. Oh, and it smells ah-mazing.

bareMinerals Glam Beauty Talks

Another brand new addition to lip gloss world has been bareMineral Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss line. They came with new and refreshed formula and 10 vibrant shades. They have noticeable sweet-mint scent that is quite refreshing and a bit of plump action going on thanks to plant extract. They are full of Avocado, Shea and Murmuru butters keeping lips soft and hydrated all day.

bareMinerals Glam Beauty Talks

The color I picked up is Hot Shot, a pretty flamingo pink shade which is perfect for spring and summer. I would say that it gives medium-sheer coverage which let´s be honest, no one expects lip glosses to be completely opaque. It comes with sponge applicator which is nice and easy to work with. The staying power is very good but without any nasty sticky or goopy feelings. Regarding the lip plumping effect, I have't noticed any noticeable results except a slightly tingly feeling.

UD Glam Beauty Talks

The latest addition to my lip gloss collection was Urban Decay Naked Ultra Nourish Lipgloss in Liar which I have been trying to get my hands on for a while, and finally got it on BeautyBay. Naked Ultra Lipgloss line is a permanent addition to UD and came out with 9 shades. The new and improved formula is supposed to be creamy, high-gloss and hydrating. Statements I can confirm.

UD Glam Beauty Talks

Liar is a soft mauve pink with semi-sheer formula which enhances your natural lip color, giving a warm pink hint to your lips. It has a creamy finish and non-sticky feeling, but wears well for few hours. The little disadvantage is the scent, a detail I am willing to overlook for pretty color and creamy formula.

Do you prefer lip gloss or lipstick? Which ones are your must-haves for spring? 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Glam Beauty Talks

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig