Pink Disappointment

China Glaze came up with some impressive shades as a part of their Spring 2014 City Flourish Collection. The color range is gorges with 12 shades, from which 10 are creamy and 2 slightly shimmery. I went with the most appealing to me, a Spring In My Step. 


I absolutely love this baby pink creme and the fact that you get exactly the same color as you see in the bottle. It reminds me a lot of my beloved Fiji from essie, but pinkier. 


The formula is creamy, thick and dries matte which causes some issues. The brush picks up more product that you need, creating streaky application. It also dries too quickly which means you have to be work quickly to avoid chalky and streaky appearance. I found that the best way to apply this nail polish is two thin coats and thicker third coat to repair imperfections.

The staying power wasn't great either, with only 2 chips free days.


Overall, I wasn't impressed by quality of this nail polish and won't be picking up more shades, even though they do look very pretty.

If you are willing to overlook some difficulties for a few days of pretty nails, I am sure that you will find a perfect shade for you. It's available online priced at 7.80€ with free worldwide shipping.

Any thoughts on City Flourish Collection from China Glaze?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Glam Beauty Talks

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig