My In-Flight Essentials

If you follow me on Twitter then you probably know that I am currently in New York. Yay, I am sooo excited. 

Flying to New York is a long-haul flight during which recycled air and moisture-free environment is very thought on the skin, making dry skin dryer and oily skin more oily trying to re-compensate the lack of moisture. If you don´t want to suffer from dull and tired visage, it's essential to take good care of your face during the 8+ hour flight. These are all the products I took on board with me. 

Glam Beauty Talks My In-Flight Essentials

  1. First essential is my beloved Bioderma Sensibio H2O and cotton pads. I use soaked cotton pads to take off makeup, or if I am not wearing makeup just to clean and prep my skin before the face mask. 
  2. Akane Mask Cocoon Nocturne is an overnight hydrating mask with hylauronic acid, black tea and red apple extracts. I did a full review on this mask if you fancy a read. The air on the plane is very drying, so I like to put on transparent mask and let it work for several hours or during the whole flight.
  3. Clayspray H2O Sray Comfort Natural Spring Water with Green Tea is a great face mist to use, especially on the plane. I spray it several times during the flight, even over the mask, just to keep my face refreshed and hydrated. 
  4. Elisabeth Arden 8-hour Lip Protectant Stick is a my lip balm of choice because it's extremely hydrating and it comes in hygienic twist-up tube. 
  5. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream is the best option as it doubles as face cream and hand
  6. I also like to have my own travel size toothbrush and toothpaste for an in-flight brushing. 
  7. I always have my mini hairbrush on me. It does a great job with detangling my hair especially after sleeping on the plane. I also need to have a hair tie to keep my hair in place and out of my face. 
  8. Before landing I like to put on some makeup just so I don't scare people outside the plane. Keeping it very light with NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer, L'Oreal False Lash Flutter mascara and YSL Gloss Volupte and I am ready to start my New York adventure:)
  9. Last but not least I have this individually packed wet wipes from Bliss just to keep my hands clean before touching my face. 
Those are all my in-flight essentials. What are your must haves for long distance flights? 

I am in New York only for one week, but I would be more than happy to get your recommendations on what to do, see or buy:)   
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Glam Beauty Talks

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig