New On My Beauty Shelf

I admit, I am a shopaholic and I enjoy shopping new makeup and beauty stuff, which is why we are here. From time to time I collect more products to write haul post but sometimes, I just buy one or two pieces and I want to use them without waiting to collect more. For this reason, I decided to create this series to show you some new additions to my beauty shelf, a teeny-tiny haul.

Glam Beauty Talks New On My Beauty Shelf

Okay, let's see what I bought.

Glam Beauty Talks Skin Rescue Purifying Mask with Red Clay

I love First Aid Beauty and I love face masks so this was a perfect match for me. Skin Rescue Purifying Mask with Red Clay is great for clearing pores and is suitable for sensitive skin. It is also a peel-off mask which is great and kind of cool to peel off a piece of mask in shape of your face. I will report back soon with full on review. 

Glam Beauty Talks Chanel Perfection Llumière Velvet

I didn't hesitate to pick up new Chanel Perfection Llumière Velvet. The packaging is very similar to my favorite Vitalumière Aqua which is well-hyped for a reason. This one has a velvety powder finish and is great if your skin is more on the oily side. I got the shade B20 and it tends to dry a bit lighter so be aware when choosing your shade. 

Glam Beauty Talks NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla

Last but not least, I picked up NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla. This one is great for under eyes area as it is very creamy, as well as for blemishes as it has a great coverage. I also like to use it on its own when I don't want to put full face of makeup and it works beautifully. I like a lot. 

Let me know if you like this kind of posts, or prefer bigger, collective hauls. 

Have a lovely rest of the weekend and see you on Wednesday.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Glam Beauty Talks

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig