Review: Skin Rescue Purifying Mask with Red Clay

I am a big fan of face masks and I love First Aid Beauty products so it was only a matter of time to combine these two favorites of mine. Let me introduce you to the newest addition to my face mask family: Skin Rescue Purifying Mask with Red Clay.

Glam Beauty Talks Skin Rescue Purifying Mask with Red Clay


Clay masks are very popular in beauty world since they have great benefits for different types of skin. Red clay improves skin conditions such as rosacea, eczema and psoriasis. It is also great for acne-prone skin as it cleanses and exfoliates skin and improves blood circulation and therefore reduces the problem area where pimples tend to occur.

Glam Beauty Talks Skin Rescue Purifying Mask with Red Clay

This purifying mask from First aid Beauty is designed to detoxify, reduce pores and control excess oil by drawing out skin impurities, regulating production of sebum and unclogging pores. The mask itself is a scary red color which looks like you got bad sunburn once applied. But no worries, it is suitable even for the sensitive skin as it is free of Parabens, Sulfates and Phthalates.


It is a peel-off mask, so you simply apply even layer all over your face, but sensitive eye area. After 20 minutes, or when dry, you simply peel away the mask in shape of your face. This is the fun part. As you peel it off, you are left with fresh and visibly clearer face and reduced pores. My skin felt a bit tighter but not irritated at all and the process of peeling it off wasn't harsh or painful.

Overall, I give this mask big thumbs up and it's definitely one of my favorites.

It is more on the pricey side, but I really do like it and I think that it is worth the extra penny. I've picked up mine online priced at 28.90€ for 90g.

I would love to read your thoughts whether you liked this mask or not?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Glam Beauty Talks

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig