Three Picks: Body Scrubs

With summer just around the corner, a good body scrub is an essential. Not only it gets rid off dead skin, but it also allows moisturize to sink deeper and therefor work better. Here are my top 3 picks.


Quick tip: If you are planning to use a self-tanner, a good body scrub is a must. It is also great to use before shaving, as it helps to shave closer and prevent ingrown hair.


The Body Shop makes amazing body products and it doesn't really matter what scent you pick up, they all work beautifully. At this moment I am using Raspberry Body Scrub which looks like yummy jam. It contains raspberry extract and smells like freshly picked raspberries. It's a softer exfoliant but does a great job with removing dead skin. After using The Body Shop Scrubs my skin always feels super soft and smooth. I've picked it up for 8€ which I think is a great value for 200ml of product.


Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Body Scrub is all natural, sugar based scrub which is perfect for deep exfoliation, and it contains Shea Oil to keep skin hydrated during the manual scrubbing. I especially like the Coconut Lime scent, tropical and great for summer. I actually purchased mine while in America, so I am not sure if you can get in Europe, but there are great alternatives. It is priced at $7.49 for 510g.


Sabon Body Scrub in Mango Kiwi is the newest addition to my collection. First of all it smells delicious. Kiwi and mango, can you imagine something more summer-like? It was a love at the first sniff. What I like the most about this product, is that the scrub itself swims in oil, which is a fantastic idea. It basically means that while you are exfoliating you are hydrating your skin at the same time. I didn't even have to use a moisturize afterwards and my skin was super soft. However, this one is the most expensive of the bunch, priced at 21.50€ for 320g.

There are many amazing scrubs out there, these are just my personal favorites.

Let me know if you would like to see a homemade body scrub. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Glam Beauty Talks

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig