Summer Toes

I think this is the first time that I am talking about feet on my blog, but you know what they say: There´s a first time for everything :) Okay, not about feet per se, but about the most beautiful and summer appropriate pedicure you can get.

Glam Beauty Talks Essie California Coral

I tried Essie´s California Coral for the first time few weeks ago, and I must say that this is the most flattering and universal color for toes. Without any exaggeration I can say that this is, and will be my go-to pedicure for spring and summer.

California Coral is a bright red toned coral, which is completely opaque in two coats and will stay intact for weeks if you top it with a good top coat. 

I think this is a beautiful shade to wear in the city as well as during beach holidays. The coral undertone complements tan, while the red looks classy and feminine. 

What is your favorite nail polish for spring and summer?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Glam Beauty Talks

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig