The Softest Skin Ever

Happy June everyone. While in New York, I've discovered the best body milk ever and I wanted to share it with you today. I've picked it up randomly as I didn't bring my own body creme and to my surprise it worked amazingly for my skin.


Jergens Hydrating Coconut Milk has a light whipped texture which is suitable for normal to dry skin. When you apply this heavenly scented creme all over your body, it feels like a veil of velvet. It has very unique and rich texture which leaves skin hydrated and smelling beautifully but not overpowering. The moment I knew that I was in love, was the next day when I was taking shower and still had a creamy smooth feeling all over my body that wasn't greasy at all. I haven't even noticed that I was wearing body milk during the day.


Overall, this stuff is amazing. If you have dry skin and you like the scent of coconut you will love this quick absorbing, extremely hydrating wonder. 

The best part is that you can pick it up from drugstore for $ 5.94. A bargain. 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I've walked by this a couple times at the store and always been intrigued. Now I've got to try it!


    xo Brianna | Glazed Over

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I was surprised myself how good it was!

      Delete

© Glam Beauty Talks

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig