Huge Beauty Haul

As promised in my Sunday blog post, today I am back with the second part of my huge Sephora shopping. Today will be all about skin care, hair care and body care and I can't wait to show you so let's see what I bought.

 Glam Beauty Talks Huge Beauty Haul

Hair Care

Do you know the struggle of getting your hair wet by spraying heat protectant and waiting until you can curl it? Well, Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Heat Protect Spray should solve this problem. I am excited to try it and see how it works.

Glam Beauty Talks Huge Beauty Haul

Skin Care

I finally caved in and got sucked by GlamGlow Masks. I went for the Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment and the original Youthmud Tinglexfoliate. They are pretty pricey so I will keep you posted on my thoughts. 

I heard great reviews on the Boscia Makeup-Breakup Cool Cleansing Oil so to my shopping basket it went. Another must have was First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser which I love. 
I was also curious about face oils and decided to try Maracuje Oil from Tarte, which I must say that I was expecting to smell delicious but it barely has any scent. I also wanted to try Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil which can be use as face oil, or treatment for hair and nails. Also from Tarte, I picked up Maracuja C-Brighter Eye Treatment, a great treatment for tired eyes.

The next product I bought was Clinique Acne Solution Clinical Clearing Gel, which is a great spot treatment or an all-over face gel to clear acne. To good to be true? Let's see.

Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment, another must have from Sephora. Fresh products are expensive, but this lip treatment claims to have an anti-aging properties and is free from all the nasty stuff, so I am having high hopes.

Glam Beauty Talks Huge Beauty Haul

Body Care

I heart Soap & Glory products and unfortunately I can not get my hands on them in Spain, so I always buy something when I have a chance. This time I went for Heel Genius Amazing Foot Cream to keep my feet in top conditions for summer.

I think that trip to Sephora wouldn't be completed without a purchase from Lavanila and their Healthy Deodorant in Pure Vanilla. I am quite curious to see how it's gonna work. To follow up the lovely scents, Elizabeth and James Nirvana White was my next choice. This fragrance is very unique and nothing like I own.

Okay. This is all what I got from Sephora. Did I mention that I won't be shopping for a while? 

Let me know if you would like to see in-depth review on any of the mentioned products. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Glam Beauty Talks

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig