Big Makeup Haul

Without a doubt, Sephora had to be on top of my list of places to visit in New York. And I did some serious damage in there. But hey, you never know when I will be back.


I decided to divide my Sephora shopping into two categories. Today will be dedicated to makeup, and on Wednesday we will have closer look on the skincare. So without further ado let's jump in.


Can we all take a moment and appreciate how beautiful is this blush from Clinique's Cheek Pop Blush collection in Berry Pop? I read some great reviews on this blush and I think this color will be beautiful for summer.


Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelée in Pink Escape looks very bright and scary in the pot but once applied on cheeks, it gives the most natural beautiful flush. I also think that this is a great formula for the hotter months so I will get a lot of use of this during the upcoming summer.


Being in Sephora, I needed to get my hands on some Tarte products. The first two products I picked up are Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation in Fair-light Neutral, and Airbuki Bamboo Powder Foundation Brush to be used with. 


The next from Tarte I picked up Lights, Camera Splashes Mascara. This was the only mascara I purchased in Sephora as I have a soft spot for drugstore mascaras, but this one had such a great reviews that I couldn't pass by. 


Looking at this Too Faced Natural Eyes palette I think it doesn't need any explanation on why I need to have it in my life. I restrained myself and made this the only eyeshadow buy of the trip.


Sticking to the palette theme, the NARSissist Cheek Kit was the next purchase. I am particulary excited about this kit as it contains two most hyped products from NARS, Blush in Orgasm and Laguna Bronzer. Plus it also has a Highlighting Blush in Devotee making it a perfect traveling palette.


Meet Your Match Kit is a great way to try different brands, and I really like the idea behind matching lips and nails.


I always loved red lips, especially matte red lips, so when I saw Sephora's own Luster Matte Long-Wear Lip Color in Scarlet Luster, I was sold.


Until now I was scared of the nude lip trend cause I had the feeling that it washed me out, but I am pleased to say that Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick in Nudist is a perfect nude for me.


Okay, this is the end of my rather extensive makeup haul. Keep your eyes open for the second part.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Glam Beauty Talks

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig