May Favorites 2014

I know that we are past the begging of June, but I really wanted to share my May Favorites with you so this post will be dedicated to the top products of the past month. Better late then never, right?

Glam Beauty Talks May Favorites 2014

Skin Care
 
I have been changing my skin care routine quite a bit to see what my skin likes the best, but I am always using a good face mask twice a week. This past month I have been loving Skin Rescue Purifying Mask with Red Clay from First Aid Beauty. I have written whole blog post dedicated to this mask, so I won't ramble more. 

GBT Skin Rescue Purifying Mask with Red Clay from First Aid Beauty

Makeup

Beauty Blender is a great little tool to apply a foundation with, and I have been a big fan of it for more than a year. I just realized that I never mentioned it before, even though I am using it on a daily basis. So here it is, Beauty Blender is my favorite and not just for May. 

GBT Beauty Blender


NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer is the best all around concealer I have ever used. It can be used to cover blemishes as well as under-eye darkness since it has a high coverage yet creamy consistency. I prefer to use it on the blemishes or imperfections as I have other favorite for under-eye area which we will talk about next. It is also great to use on the no-makeup day when you just want to "better" your skin without the fuzz of full face makeup. It looks very natural and it doesn't enhance dry patches which is important.

GBT NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

Remember the under eye concealer I have mentioned earlier? Okay, Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser is the one. I re-discovered it while spring-cleaning my makeup bag and I've forgotten how great it was. It is focused to target the fine lines and has SPF to protect the delicate under-eye area. I am not sure if it does something to improve fine lines, but it covers nicely, doesn't crease and it doesn't settle into fine lines.

GBT Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser

Hair 

This month I have been using new shampoo, Sebastian Volupt Shampoo, and I love it. It is a first product I have tried from this brand, but I have been impressed from the first use. My hair feels softer, yet with more body and volume. Great hair discovery.

GBT Sebastian Volupt Shampoo

Body Care 

If you read my previous post, then you know that I am obsessed with Jergens Hydrating Coconut Milk, an amazing hydrating body cream which I bought while staying in New York. Unfortunately, I couldn't bring it with me, but it is definitely my favorite find in May.

GBT Jergens Hydrating Coconut Milk

Lifestyle Favorite 

I love to snack but who doesn't, right? I try to make healthier food choices, so discovering Sun-Dried Goji Berries was life changing for me. It is said to be a super fruit snack as it is rich in fiber, iron, protein and potassium. What I know is that it's delicious and it satisfies my cravings throughout the day. I also bought Goji Berries in Dark Chocolate which I can't wait to try. 

GBT Sun-Dried Goji Berries

This month´s favorites were short, but sweet. I have the feeling that June will be a great month to discover new things as I may have bough too many things in New York. 

Hope you are having a nice start to June, and let´s meet here on Sunday. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Glam Beauty Talks

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig