August 2015 Favorites

It's the last day of August which means it's monthly favorites time again. I have discovered some great new products in the last couple of weeks which I can't wait to share with you. So let's jump right into it.

GlamBeautyTalks August 2015 Favorites

Warmer months call for a minimal amount of makeup but there have been some great products that I have been using religiously.

GlamBeautyTalks August 2015 Favorites

If you are going to buy one product this month, let it be Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk. I have never been fan of lip pencils, but this is not just any regular lip pencil. This is a game changing pink muted nude which makes your lips look fuller and plumper yet still very natural-looking. The formula is great as well, it's not drying, stays on lips for hours and does not budge. Wearing Pillow Talk on my lips I get compliments from people who don't even notice makeup. 

I love to pair it with Clarins Instant Light Natural Light Lip Perfector in 06. This is a great product on it's own, my favorite shade from the whole range, but paired with CT Pillow Talk it's a match made in heaven. It's a beautiful product which is super balmy, has non-sticky formula and smells like caramel. Perfection.

For my eyes I have rediscovered long-time favorite of mine, Benefit's They're Real. This mascara gives you a great volume with just one coat and really makes your eyes pop out which is something I have been all about in August. 

Chanel Illusion D'Ombre in Émerveillé has been my favorite cream eye shadow for years now, and I always come back to it in summer time. It's such a pretty shimmery peach-champagne cream color which looks great with my blue eyes and slightly tanned skin. 

GlamBeautyTalks August 2015 Favorites

Rene Furterer Naturia Dry Shampoo might be the best dry shampoo I have ever tried. It gives you volume, texture and really absorbs any excess oil keeping your hair fresh for longer time. It doesn't really have any strong scent, which I actually prefer, and it doesn't make my scalp itchy. I will be definitely repurchasing this one. 

My go to scent this summer has been Jo Malone Wood Sage & Sea Salt Cologne which I have been using non-stop. It's a woody and earth scent, something that I don't usually gravitate to, inspired by sea air and windswept shore. A beautiful summer fragrance, very fresh and unusual.

I love me a good hand cream and I have been really liking The Body Shop Soft Hand Kind Heart Hand Cream with Angelica. This is a part of The Body Shop Foundation which means that with purchasing this cream you are also contributing to a good cause. The cream itself smells divine and absorbs nicely, leaving my hands super soft and cared for. 

If you are keeping up with my blog then you know that I have been loving Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil. If you would like to read the whole review just click here.  

What have been the products you have been loving this month? Leave me a comment bellow.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Glam Beauty Talks

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig