5 Products I've Used Up

I have been clearing up my beauty stash recently and making myself to use up more products before I can buy new ones. I don't know about you, but I love the feeling of hitting pan on makeup products or squeezing the last pump of cleanser. There is something very satisfying about that feeling.

5 Products I've Used Up GlamBeautyTalks

Today I have decided to share with you my 5 recent products I've used up with a little mini review of each. Cause if I used it up, it's better be good. Without further ado here we go: 

Escentric 01 perfume, GlamBeautyTalks

Escentric 01 perfume has been raved by every beauty blogger and beauty magazine. I've jumped on the bandwagon recently this year and I am convinced. To explain how it smells is almost impossible as it reacts differently on each and everyone. I actually do smell it on me and I love the scent. It's like nothing else I have or even smelled before. Escentric 01 is also a great layering fragrance as it combines beautifully. I am already on my second bottle.

Maybelline Dream Wonder Powder, GlamBeautyTalks

Me and this Maybelline Dream Wonder Powder we've come a long, beautiful way. It has been broken, fixed, broken and fixed again and finally we reach our final destination when we can not continue anymore. It is a great powder with nice soft texture that kept my foundation in place and my skin matte. You can also build up the coverage if you fancy but I like to use it over my foundation and not on it's own. Definitely would repurchase. 

Bobbi Brown Extra Eye Repair Eye Cream, GlamBeautyTalks

Bobbi Brown Extra Eye Repair Eye Cream. I have been using this eye cream probably longer than you should, a little really goes a long way which might help when you are deciding to pay the hefty price tag. It's on the thicker side of the eye creams spectrum but it absorbs really easily and works very well. This eye cream is a great as a night treatment but works great under makeup as well. I also really love the scent of this product which doesn't linger on your face but makes the application extra pleasant.  

Chanel Perfection Lumière Velvet Foundation, GlamBeautyTalks

Chanel Perfection Lumière Velvet Foundation, sister of Vitalumière Aqua which I also love, but this one has a powder finish and it's great for oily skin. I would say it gives me more coverage than Vitalumière Aqua but still looks very natural and feels like second skin. I really dislike applying it with my fingers something about the texture just doesn't work, but apply it with damp Beauty Blender and you are gold. 

Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment, GlamBeautyTalks

At any given time you can find at least 4 lip balms on me, so when I actually get to finish one it is kind of a big deal. I have talked about Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment before if you would like to read a whole review. 


What are the products you have used up recently? Would you repurchase any? 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Glam Beauty Talks

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig