Bio Lab Natural Skin Renewal Mask

I've never tried anything from Bio Lab before nor heard any reviews about this mask but I was really curious to try it out. I have received this mask as a gift from my mom, and I was really excited to put it into a test it, as I am huge skin care junkie.

Bio Lab Natural Skin Renewal Mask GlamBeautyTalks

When I used this mask for the first time the results blew me away as one of the fastest to see results masks I have tried before. My skin has clearly looked and felt amazing and it was super soft. 

It has a very calming scent (I want to say it reminds me of camomile) and creamy, smooth texture which is easily massage onto your skin. Once applied it is transparent so do not worry, no creepy green faces here :) You just let it sit for 10-15 minutes, then wash off with lukewarm water, tap your face dry and follow up with your normal skin care routine as you would.

I personally like to use it as a part of getting ready, if I have time to apply a face mask, and I know for sure that I will be left with extra smooth face ready to glow all night long.

Bio Lab Natural Skin Renewal Mask GlamBeautyTalks

Have you tried Bio Lab mask before? What were your thoughts? 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Glam Beauty Talks

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig