4 products I regret buying

I tend to do a lot of research on products before I decide to purchase them so I don't get very often products that I regret spending my money on. But from time to time I get some products that I bought thinking they would be great but for some reason they just didn't work for me. In the past months I have gathered 4 products that I thought would be worth sharing my experience with and hopefully help you save money and disappointment in the future.

GlamBeautyTalks products I regret buying

This doesn't mean that I don't like these brands, or that these products are bad, this is just my personal experience and opinion on this specific items that didn't match my needs or expectations.

GlamBeautyTalks Pumpkin Nutrient-Rich Facial Mask Michael Todd

I really like Michael Todd's range of products but had been very disappointed by its Pumpkin Nutrient-Rich Facial Mask. First of all, the smell is really bad. I know pumpkin is not exactly the best smelling thing in the world but having something sit on your face for ten plus minutes should be somehow enjoyable. Or at least not bad-food scented. The other aspect that bothers me is that even thought it warns that it might leave your skin mildly irritated my skin gets very irritated and red and it takes few days to calm down. Unfortunately, I won't be using it again.

GlamBeautyTalks Aussie Miracle Beach Waves

Aussie Miracle Beach Waves in spray just doesn't work for me. Instead of matt, textured beach waves straight off the beach I am left with pieced, dry, straw-like hair straight off the field. The scent isn't great either so I will be keeping my hair away from this product.

GlamBeautyTalks Revlon Lash Potion

Revlon Lash Potion is highly rated mascara with gorgeous packaging and impressive volumizing effect. I really wanted to like it, however, it makes my eyes super sensitive and after all day wearing it my eyes are irritated, red and watery. Good thing it's a waterproof version. I won't be wearing it again.

GlamBeautyTalks Sarah Chapman Skinesis Rapid Radiance Cleanse

The most expensive from the bunch, Sarah Chapman Skinesis Rapid Radiance Cleanse. I have heard people rave about Sarah Chapman's skin products for years now, so I was very excited to try some of her products on my own. This two in one cleanser and mask is claiming to refresh fatigue face and encourage a radiant glow. It doesn't work well as a cleanser for me so I prefer to use it as a mask, but even as a mask it is still an okay product with no visible results. Given the fact that this is an expensive product from very well hyped brand I was expecting more.

As I mentioned before, this doesn't mean that these products won't work for you or that they are bad products it just means that they didn't work for me.

Are there any products that you've been disappointed with? Tell me in the comments bellow. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Glam Beauty Talks

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig