September 2015 Favorites

Happy Sunday everyone. It's October which means it's that time of the month again, time to share what I have been loving for the past few weeks. As always, I have a countdown of my most loved beauty products so without further ado, my favorite beauty bits from September.

GlamBeautyTalks September 2015 Favorites

Looking back at my makeup products, last month had it going for Maybelline products. I have re-discovered some old favorites as well as tried new-ish launch that I fell in love with.

GlamBeautyTalks September 2015 Favorites

As you might know I love Maybelline's mascaras, especially The Rocket Volum' Express, so I was really excited to pick up one of the newest additions to their mascara family. Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara is a great mascara that gives perfect volume, lift and definition and doesn't budge or run. It has a rubber wand which really allows you to coat all the lashes evenly and separate them at the same time. I really like this mascara and I think it's a great value for your money. 

Mac lipstick in Syrup is a cooled toned pink that has a hint of purple and mauve into it. It's a permanent member of Mac lipstick line of Luster finish. As every Mac lipstick it has a gentle vanilla scent which is so lovely. The formula wears very comfortably, not too thin not too heavy giving you a good few hours of color payoff. I really like this shade especially now in Autumn.

So we all remember when Maybelline discontinued their Dream Matte Pressed Powder and you might remember that I was holding to mine until the last possible chance. But don't worry, I have discovered Maybelline Matte Maker powder which is basically the same product. It comes in pressed powder packaging with no mirror nor any powder buff which I am okay with. The powder itself is light and silky and keeps the skin mattified without looking cakey or heavy. I think it's a great drugstore powder and I like to use every day to set up my makeup. 

Maybelline FITme concealer is a great all-around concealer that conceals any redness, blemishes and bags without drying out the skin or looking cakey on my face. It is more of a liquidy texture which blends into the skin really nicely and it has very natural finish. 

GlamBeautyTalks September 2015 Favorites

Bumble & Bumble Thickening Dryspun Finish spray is a great volumizing hair spray which lifts and thickes your hair. It's really hard to get my hands on Oribe Dry Texturising spray but I feel like this a great alternative, especially if you have fine hair. It really gives your hair the extra oomph and you can easily find it in Sephora. The only downside is that it doesn't smell as great as Oribe. 

Clinique Superdefense SPF 20 has become my daily moisturize over the past few weeks. I have been always on a hunt for a great moisturize with SPF as I like to protect my skin from sun damage. This cream is packed with skin loving antioxidants, is quite lightweight but really rich and moisturizing. I use it in the morning and especially now when the weather it's getting colder its hydrating texture suits my needs. The only pet peeve of mine is that it comes in glass jar which is not the best for hygienic use. 

I have been using Spiral Ponytail Tie which is much gentler on the scalp. It holds your hair nicely without tying it to tightly and without leaving any mark on your hair or giving you nasty headache from having your hair pulled out tight. I bought the clear ones but you can get them in bunch of different colors from any drugstore. 

That's it for my September favorites. Let me know in the comments bellow what you loved in September.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Glam Beauty Talks

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig