Kiehl's haul

The other weekend Kiehl's was having one day sale so I picked up few bits cause I can't control myself. And I thought it might be fun to share my mini haul with you. 

GlamBeauty Talks Kiehl's haul

I wanted to repurchase the Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado as it is one of my favorite eye creams of all times. As would the name suggest it has very creamy texture which absorbs rather quickly, leaving my under eye area super hydrated and happy. This cream is target purely as a gentle moisturizer for a delicate eye area and that's exactly what it does. It has a very light green color and almost no scent. A little goes a long way, as it is quite heavy in texture. It is rightfully one of the cult products from Kiehl's. The only downside is the packaging since you have to dig your finger inside the pot to scoop out the product- a nice pump would be great. 


Talking about cult products, I can't believe that I haven't tried Kiehl's most well known product - the Midnight Recovery Concentrate. This replenishing oil has been raved about for years now, so I simply needed to add it to my shopping bag this time. It has rather huge claims as it promises to regenerate, restore, and replenishes skin for smoother, healthier skin so needles to say that I have huge expectations from this product. It comes in heavy glass bottle with a dropper, and you are meant to use 2-3 drops to cover your entire face so it should last a long time. It can be applied alone or under your moisturizer of your choice. 

The last but not least, I have also picked up Skin Rescuer Stress-Minimizing Daily Hydrator which is supposed to be lightweight moisturizer that addresses both the short-term visible signs and long term premature aging effect that stress can have on skin as stated on their website. I thought that this could be a great calming moisturizer to be used day or night. I really like that it comes with the pump which will be great for keeping the application hygienic. 

I am having big hopes for all of these products so I might end up writing reviews or including them in my next favorites if I love them. 

Have you ever tried any of these products? Are there any other must-try products from Kiehl's? 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Glam Beauty Talks

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig