February Favorites 2014

Happy March everyone. Today I am back with my February favorites, and even though February is the shortest month, I managed to gather quite a few products to share with you. So without any further ado, let's jump in.

Glam Beauty Talks February favorites 2014

Skincare
I wouldn't normally gravitate to hydrating mask, as my skin is mainly combination on the oily side, but lately my skin has been in need of some TLC and Origin's Drink Up Intensive Overnight mask has been my favorite product to use. I like to use this mask 2- 3 times a week and my skin couldn't be happier. It doesn't break me up, but keeps my skin super hydrated and extremely smooth, and it smells like tropical fruit. It is the first product I tried from Origins and can't wait to try more.

Glam Beauty Talks Origin Drink Up Intensive Overnight mask

Hair
I must admit that I haven't been always good when it comes to protecting my hair from heat styling tools, but since I discovered Heat Protection Spray from Pantene I can totally see difference in my hair. I have the version for fine hair which is great because it doesn't weight my hair down, yet it keeps them nice and shiny.

Glam Beauty Talks Heat Protection Spray Pantene

My other hair pick is my beloved Moroccan Oil Light. I like to use it after I blow dry my hair to give them extra protection, hydration and to help fight frizz. I know that it may be quit pricey, but it is going to last you for long time since you literally need the tiniest amount to cover ends of your hair. And the scent, ahh the scent... if you ever tried their products you know what I am talking about, if not you definitely need to.

Glam Beauty Talks Moroccan Oil Light

Makeup
For blush I have been loving Flower Power from Gosh. I like blushes which give me "just pinch" look, and Flower Power is exactly like that. A beautiful pink color which blends easily and is buildable to your liking.

Glam Beauty Talks Flower Power from Gosh


To cover up imperfections under my eyes, I have been reaching for my CoverGirl & Olay Simplyageless Eye Concealer. Long name but amazing product. Blend of CoverGirl's corrector and Olay's Regenerist Serum I feel like I am doing also something good for my under eye area, not just making them look flawless.

Glam Beauty Talks Covergirl & Olay Simplyageless Eye Concealer

Okay, this might be my must have multipurpose product. Ivory Lace Highlighter Pencil from Chella is targeted as a 10 ways use product and I must say that it really is a highlighting multipurposer. I personally use it to brighten up my water line, to highlight inner corners of my eyes, to highlight my brow bone, as an eyeshadow base, Cupid's bow highlighter, concealer around my lips when I am using bold lipstick... the options are endless and this product is amazing. 

Glam Beauty Talks Ivory Lace Highlighter Pencil from Chella

Max Factor lipstick in Pink Brandy has been my go to lipstick this month when I want something quick and easy. I dab it lightly on my lips and it gives me the most natural yet bright your lips but better color. It is a beautiful spring shade and stays on your lips for a couple of hours.

Glam Beauty Talks Maxfactor lipstick in Pink Brandy

Fashion
This month I decided to include a non-beauty favorite as well, simply because I have been wearing this necklace so much, that it deserves to be part of this post. I wanted to try a statement necklaces for a while now, but I couldn't find one which wouldn't be too much. I think that I finally find my perfect match with this soft gold and pink one from H&M. I really like how it looks paired with plain tops, bringing your outfit to another level.

Glam Beauty Talks H&M Necklace

What were your favorite products in February? Do you have any recommendations what to try next from Origins?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Glam Beauty Talks

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig