Pamper Essentials

Saying goodbye to the weekend, I wanted to share with you my Sunday pamper essentials. I always felt that Sunday was a day I needed to take special time to pamper myself and prepare for the upcoming week. I elaborated my little spa-like ritual I like to do on the last day of the week or any eve before special occasion.

Pamper Essentials Glam Beauty Talks

I usually start my ritual with lighting a candle to evoke a relaxing mood. The one I am burning at the moment is from Ikea. I know that Ikea is not a typical place you wold associate with candles, but their vanilla candle is amazing. Give it a try and you won't be disappointed. I like to continue with a long relaxing bath. This may sound crazy, but I'm not a big fan of bubbles as they make weird noise while I am trying to relax, so Himalayan Detox Salts from Therapy is great option for me. It rebalances and detoxes my body and helps me to sleep like a baby. While in shower, I like to do a full body scrub with Tree Hut Shea Sugar Body Scrub in Coconut Lime. Smells divine and gets rid off all the dead skin. 

After my bath, I like to hydrate my body with Honey Touch Rich Nourishing Body Balm from Rituals. I feel like that this brand doesn't get enough love, but their products are simply amazing. I always wash my hair on Sunday but I like to give them rest from any heat styling tools, so I just apply Macadamia Nourishing Leave-In Cream to give them special drink of hydration and let them air dry.

No pamper session would be completed without a face mask. I like to prep my skin with Caudalie Deep Cleansing Exfoliator, followed by my new and already favorite Skin-Brightening & Tone Correcting Serum from Antipodes. I am not sure if you need to apply serum under a face mask but I feel like my Drink-Up Intensive mask from Origins sinks better into my skin, leaving it smooth and hydrated. I also try to exfoliate my lips with Mint Julips from Lush and pamper them with Crème de Rose from Dior. My hands are pampered by Smooth Hands & Nails Oil from Algivimia.

To give it a last relaxing dot, I spray Lavender Pillow Mist from L'Occitane and I sleep like a baby all night.

Do you have any special ritual you like to do? What are your essentials?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Glam Beauty Talks

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig