Sparkly Blue

You know that I like me some nail polish, so when I saw Essence Nail Art Twins inspired by famous couples, I knew I had to try them.

Glam Beauty Talks Essence Nail Art Twins in Edward and Bella

I think it's brilliant idea to make a base shade and matching glitter top coat and color matched it with beloved characters. The one I picked up is Bella and Edward. Edward is a beautiful blue with hint of purple. It reminds me a lot of Essie's Bikini so Teeny from their 2012 summer collection but a bit darker. It is really eye-catching color and great for spring.

Glam Beauty Talks Essence Nail Art Twins in Edward and Bella

Bella (even thought I think that Edward should be the sparkly one:) is a matching glitter top coat with different sized silver and dark blue glitters. 

Glam Beauty Talks Essence Nail Art Twins in Edward and Bella

You can wear them together as full on glitter, sport an accent nail or mix and match them with your other nail polishes. 

The formula is very nice and thick. I applied 2 coats of Edward to achieve complete opacity and only one coat of glitter was enough. With added top coat, my nails looked perfect for 4 days. Pretty impressive from inexpensive drugstore nail polish.

Glam Beauty Talks Essence Nail Art Twins in Edward and Bella

We all know the pain of removing glitter nail polish but this one in particular, is very easy to remove which is a big plus. 

From searching online, I discovered that there is a turquoise version of Bella and Edward duo, this just happened to be one they sold in my drugstore. 

I´d would love to hear if any of you have tried one of this "couple" nail polishes? What do you think? 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Glam Beauty Talks

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig