Beauty haul

I have a haul to share with you today. There have been some sales going on and I might have visited Sephora and might have bought a few products. Okay, only 4 products which is really good taking in consideration that we are talking about Sephora, a place where you go to buy one specific product and end up leaving with bag full of unnecessary goodies.

Glam Beauty Talks Beauty Haul




Glam Beauty Talks Gloss Volupté in Rose Fusion

YSL Gloss Volupté is a new addition to magical YSL lip products. I believe they were launched earlier this year and came out with 24 new shades divided into three finishes: Golden, Iridescent and Pure. I liked the most number 3 Rose Fusion, a beautiful pink with gold sparkle. This color is beautiful and looks almost like sunset on your lips. Stunning, especially in the sun. The texture is also amazing, light, creamy and non-sticky, yet with great staying power. It also has an ergonomic wand which is supposed to "feel like a kiss". All I can say is that it is nice to apply and it holds good amount of the product in the center. Sad thing is that it will cost you eye-watering 33
Glam Beauty Talks Moxie Gloss in Hot Shot
Moxie Gloss from bareMinerals in Hot Shot was my next pick. They have a nice sweet peppermint scent and they kind of tingle when applied and even though they do not claim to have plumping effect, I swear that they do something to your lips. My lips appear fuller and more hydrated. The color itself might look quit bright in the tube but it applies as a light pink on the lips.  Looks beautiful on its own, or layered on top of your favorite lipstick.

Glam Beauty Talks Rockateaur by Benefit

Okay, this is the first blush I bought from Benefit. I know, where have I been? Everybody loves them and they do look so pretty, but I just never found them must-haves. Until now. If something says Rose Gold, I am all over it. And I don´t know if I was sleeping under a rock, but I wasn't aware of Rockateur until quit recently. I am not a big fan of the packaging, but the gold-rose product inside is amazing. It gives your cheeks the most beautiful rose tint with hint of shimmer. Simply radiant.

Glam Beauty Talks dr.Brandt BB Cream

Sephora has cleverly placed bits and pieces around the area you wait for a cashier and I couldn't resist to pick up a small size of dr. brandt BB cream. I have never been a big fan of the BB and CC cream obsession, but since I heard good reviews about this one, I wanted to give it a try. I only picked up smaller size which is nice to test and eventually good to travel with. This one claims to adjust to your skin tone, as "one color fits all", but I can already tell that it is too dark for me. It almost looks like I applied a self-tanner all over my face, not impressed. I will have to try it when I have more tan and see how I like it.

Are there any new products you want to try? Tell me in comments bellow.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I would love to try the Rockateur blush! I have heard so many great things about it, and I'm really curious ;)
    Loved you post by the way! ;)
    x,
    Floor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for a lovely comment:)

      You have to try it when you get a chance. It is so beautiful and I get tons of compliments while wearing it!

      Delete

© Glam Beauty Talks

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig