Chocolate Therapy

I love chocolate. I love anything chocolate flavored, colored or scented. I am also a big fan of The Body Shop's products so receiving this personalized birthday gift was just right down my alley. 

Glam Beauty Talks The Body Shop Kit

The Body Shop has some amazing values like natural, cruelty-free products, supporting community fair trade and protecting our planet. Moreover, they products are affordable, great quality and suitable for sensitive skin. A lot of reason why to give them a try.

My kit came with Coconut Body Scrub, Chocomania Body Butter and Shower Gel. I have discovered Chocolate scent quite recently and can´t imagine that I will like any smell better.

Glam Beauty Talks Chocomania Body Butter
Chocomania Body Butter

Let´s start with my favorite product out of the bunch. Chocomania Body Butter is rich creamy kind of whipped butter that keeps your skin smooth and soft even in this harsh winter weather. It also gives you sensation that you are spreading Nutella all over your body. Simply delicious:)

Glam Beauty Talks Coconut Body Scrub
Coconut Body Scrub

You know that I like my old time favorite Coconut Body Scrub- soft and creamy, yet its scrubby texture gets rid of dead skin leaving your body soft and happy while smelling like coconut.

Glam Beauty Talks Chocomania Shower Cream
Chocomania Shower Cream

This is the very first Shower Cream I have tried from The Body Shop and I really liked it. It lathers really nicely and smells heavenly. It feels like taking bath in chocolate fountain. Ah-mazing. 

Great variation of expensive chocolate treatments and you can do it in the comfort of your own shower. At the end, they say chocolate is good not only for your skin :)

What are your favorite products from The Body Shop? 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Glam Beauty Talks

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig