Sally Hansen: Cherry, Cherry, Bang, Bang

I am loving Cherry, Cherry, Bang, Bang from Sally Hansen. This is the first colored nail polished I picked up from Sally Hansen (which I don´t understand since I love their top coat and repurchased it several times) and I am so happy with it.

Sally Hansen Cherry, Cherry, Bang, Bang
Sally Hansen Cherry, Cherry, Bang, Bang

It is a part of a popular Complete Salon Manicure line that promises to deliver Base Coat, Strengthener, Growth Treatment, Color, Top Coat, Chip-Resistant, Gel Shine in only one bottle. 

Sally Hansen Cherry, Cherry, Bang, Bang
2 coats, no top coat

The brush is wider and shorter than average brush, designed to cover your nails in only one stroke. I used 2 coast to achieve complete opacity. It also has a beautiful gel shine finish so no top coat needed. The staying power is good, it lasted about a week with just tiny chips.  

Sally Hansen Cherry, Cherry, Bang, Bang


The color itself is a gorgeous deep purple cool toned berry and looks amazing on. I got a lot of complements whilst I was wearing it. I would say that Cherry, Cherry, Bang, Bang is all season nail polish, as it transforms beautifully from fall to winter to spring and summer. I think it must look stunning on tanned skin. I like this nail polish a lot and will have my eyes open for new colors.


You can pick up this color from your local drugstore or some shades are available online here. 

To see all the shades available please visit Sally Hansen official website. 

Have any of you tried nail polishes from this line? 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Hey Barbora, great Sally Hansen nail review and mani <3 I think you'd love our Sally Hansen Triple Shine competition. Check it out and see what you think. www.preen.me/tripleshine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lucy, thank you for a lovely comment and suggestion. I will definitely check it out!

      Delete

© Glam Beauty Talks

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig