What´s In My Travel Makeup Bag?

I just returned from my recent trip and thought that I will take my time to show you everything what is inside my travel makeup bag before I unpack it. I feel like this is an amount I am comfortable with, but still having everything I could need to get ready for any occasion. 
 
makeup bag
My Makeup Bag
 
First of all for the bag itself. I got it last year from Primark, mainly because I love the beige color with the little gold heart detailing. Even though it was really inexpensive, (I think about 4€-bargain) it is really nice quality and it doesn't show any signs of wear.

my makeup bag
Sneak peak inside my make up
 
I also like that it is very soft material you can store easily, but it holds quite a lot of products when put to use. It is also washable so I am not worried it gets some stains on (which I am sure is going to happened sooner or later, as it is a light color).

my makeup products

 
My must haves:

Face: For foundation I brought my Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation which is perfect for mornings when you need some glow and look like you slept more than you actually did. For concealer, I have my Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer which I use every day. To set up my makeup I use Make Up For Ever HD loose powder which I wore while taking my passport picture, and it photographs beautifully. For blush an bronzer I have my two all time favorites: MAC blush in Well Dressed and NYC bronzer in Sunny
 
Eyes: As a base for my eyeshadow I use Chanel Émervillé - a beautiful cream eyeshadow which can be used on its own as well. When I travel I don't like to bring a tons of different eyeshadows with me, so Urban Naked Basic Palette is a perfect option as it has everything I need for an everyday makeup look. For mascara I used my L' Oreal Voluminous Mascara and for eyeliner Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes in black. I don't fill in my brows but I like to set them in place with Brow Mouse by Tweezerman, a clear no nonsense brow gel.
 
Lips: For liner I am currently using Max Factor Colour Elixir Lip Liner in 04 Pink Princess, a beautiful natural pink. It is a very creamy liner with great staying power. Surprise, surprise of course I brought my L'Oreal Shine Caress in Romy and Eve which I am not going to talk more about:)
 
Miscellaneous: For tools, I have Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush and Deluxe Crease Brush, a drugstore powder brush (I have for years and don't remember the brand), my Blush Brush from Marionnaud and my eyelash curler. Last but not least a pair of hair tights from H&M
 
Now seeing it all together, it seems like a lot of products. Do you travel lighter? Am I the only one who brings so many products with me? 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Glam Beauty Talks

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig