Naked 3 Valentine's treat

Today is a Valentine's day and I am stuck in the bed with a nasty cold. Constant sneezing and coughing makes me feeling so glam. Not.

Anyway...

There is one thing which is making this day much better. I got to spent all day playing with my new Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. I know this isn't anything new, but I finally decided that today was the perfect day to treat myself to the newest addition to Naked family. 

Urban Decay Naked 3
Naked 3 was launched last year in December and became an instant hit, continuing the unshakeable reputation of Naked and Naked 2. Urban Decay's first Naked palette caused a small revolution in the neutral palette department and although there have been numerous attempts to steal its spotlight, it seams like there is only one Naked Palette, or three:)

Starting with Bronze Neutrals (Naked), Urban Decay raised the game with Taupe Neutrals (Naked 2) and now celebrating rose gold trend, they came up with Rose Neutrals (Naked 3). 

UD Naked 3

UD Naked 3

UD Naked 3


Naked 3 is a beautiful rose-hued neutral palette. It has the same sturdy packaging as Naked 2 but this time it comes in stunning rose gold coat. Inside it holds 12 gorgeous rose neutral shades which are perfect complement for blue eyes. As with the previous editions, the quality of the eyeshadows is amazing, smooth and blendable.

UD Naked 3
L-R: Strange, Dust, Burnout, Limit, Buzz, Trick
L-R: Nooner, Liar, Factory, Mugshot, Darkside, Blackheart

As an added bonus, you also get a double ended shadow and blending brush and good-sized samples of four primers (Original, Sin, Eden and Anti-Aging).

UD Naked 3
Good-sized mirror, a big plus

I used to think that I don't need another neutral palette but playing around with this beauty, I have realized that I don't have anything quite similar which  perfectly justifies splurging on it.

Do any of you own Naked 3? What do you think? Is it a must or not?

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I'm in love with Naked 3! Such pretty rose gold tones.

    xo Glazed Over

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is so pretty :) Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Fab post and great swatches :) I haven't got around to getting any of these palettes yet but I can definitely see why they're so popular. Hope you get well soon doll :)x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aimee for such a sweet comment. Great blog you have!

      Delete

© Glam Beauty Talks

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig