Rosy Nails

I love pink nails: light pink, dark pink, neon pink, you name it, I want it. Pink nails are elegant, feminine, yet if you add on intensity they become magnetic as red nails but still with girly touch.

It was only a matter of time until I would discover the perfect shade of rose pink. The best part, youcan pick it up from the nearest drugstore.


This is Rose Libertine... a stunning rose pink color. It is perfect. Not pale, not bright, just true rose color. If you like elegant nails with a pop of color, Rose Libertine is perfect for you.


One coat

One coat is enough to give you light blush pink that is very elegant and feminine, but two coats are optimal to achieve full opacity. Staying power is good. It lasted 4-5 days without chipping with added top coat. Application is very easy thanks to a nice wide brush and the formulation is quite thick but not streaky.

For the 60 second dry formula- if you apply just one coat, it is dry to touch in about 2 minutes but you have to be very careful not to scratch it as it is still quite soft. If you decide to go with two coats and top coat, you will have to wait good one hour for it to dry completely as with any other nail polish.

Two coats

I know I found an amazing nail polish when I reapply as soon as I take it off. Rose Libertine from Rimmel is that type of color I could wear over and over and over...easily my favorite pink nail polish of all times.

Do you like to wear pink nail polish? What is your favorite one?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Glam Beauty Talks

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig