Beauty Haul

After posting about my newly re-discovered love for L´Oreal I couldn´t help it and went for a little hunt for more amazing products. While wondering down the aisles I manage to acquire more then a few bits and pieces of a different drugstore make-up so here I am with another haul for you.

beauty haul


Caress Shine in Princess
Caress Shine in Princess

Firstly, I was looking for more of Caress Shine Lip Stains and manage to get my hands on Princess a gorges orange red. I have already worn it several times and I love it. If you would like to read my thoughts on this product you can read full review here.

Rouge Caress Lipstick in Seductive Beige & Innocent Pink
Rouge Caress Lipstick in Seductive Beige & Innocent Pink

Continuing my lip product obsession I also picked up two shades from L´Oreal Rouge Caress Lipstick collection. This time I went with more neutral shades, choosing Seductive Beige and Innocent Pink. So far I can tell that are very creamy and nicely pigmented. 

Rimmel Match Perfection
Rimmel Match Perfection

I also needed to restock on my favorite drugstore foundation: Rimmel Match Perfection. It gives a medium coverage and nice natural satin finish with SPF 15 for the added protection. Definitely one of the best foundation you can pick up from the high street.

Maybelline Rocket Mascara
Maybelline Rocket Mascara

The next favorite of mine. I can not tell enough good things about Maybelline Rocket Mascara. It builds up amazing volume without clumping your lashes. Let me just say that it deserves every hype about it. 

Gosh Flower Power Blush
Gosh Flower Power Blush

I love me some blush and I couldn't resist Flower Power from Gosh, a beautiful pink blush which applies and blends like a dream. It gives you a nice pink glow but be careful when applying since it is very pigmented. You just need to touch the blush with your brush and you're good to go. 

Essence Glammy Goes Too...
Essence Glammy Goes Too...

Lastly, I saw some Essence products on sale and I got curious about their cream eyeshadow in Glammy Goes To... a beautiful taupe color. Swatch it looks and feels like Maybelline color tattoo in Bad to the Bronze.

Have you been shopping lately? Leave me some tips for the next shopping spree :)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Glam Beauty Talks

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig