Lush Bombardino

I picked up few Christmas goodies from Lush few weeks ago (which you might have seen here) and I tried their "Bombardino" bath bomb for the first time. I admit that I was mainly attracted by its cute name and design, but one sniff of its delicious scent had me hooked up.

Bombardino by Lush

Bombardino has a fresh citrus scent which was irresistible to me but no worries, it is not overpowering as some of Lush products. Bombardino is enriched with Sicilian Lemon Oil (hence the fresh scent) and cocoa butter which turns your water into creamy relaxing heaven and leaves your skin extra smooth and hydrated.




As expected this bath bomb starts to fizz in contact with water and turns your bath into yellow silky treat for your skin. What I was pleasantly surprised was the richness of this bath bomb which turned my water into perfect relaxing bath after long cold day. The water was even silkier and creamier than when I used The Melting Snowman bath melt. 

Sadly, Bombardino was a part of a limited Christmas edition

Bombardino is easily one of my favorite bath essentials and I will be certainly stocking up on these once they will be available again.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Glam Beauty Talks

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig