Fragrance Friday: YSL In Love Again

In Love Again was originally launched in 1998 as a limited edition perfume to celebrate Yves Saint Lauren's 40 years in the fashion industry. I used to own this fragrance few years ago and receiving it as a gift this past Christmas, I fell in love again.

A fragrance of love, a quivering sparkle, an irresistible vibration like a scintillating commotion… within reach of the heart. 

To begin, I love the new packing. It comes in a cream square bottle with gold letters. Very elegant and sophisticated.

YSL In Love Again

In Love Again has something unique about it which you either love or you don't. I am not good with describing scents but searching for the exact notes I found the following:

Top notes: grapes, grapefruit, brimbelle/bilberr.
Middle notes: tulip tree flower, grapefruit, water lily.
Base notes: blackberry, sandalwood, musk. 

I would describe it as a fresh fruit floral scent which is perfect for any occasion, but especially for warm summer nights. Every time I put it on I imagine Paris in summer and french elegance.


The scent is beautiful and well loved for more than sixteen years, which proves that some fragrances never go out of style. I like to wear it on occasions when I look for something feminine and very special.

Has anyone treated themselves to a bottle?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Glam Beauty Talks

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig