Where to treat yourself in Barcelona?

Last week I found a great place that deserves to be shared with you.

My skin hasn't been at its best lately, so I was in a search of good beauty salon where I could get deep pore cleansing facial. Since I had already several unpleasant experiences with this type of services in Barcelona, I took this hunt seriously. After all, we have only one face, don't we?

After a profound research, I decided to make an appointment for a facial, and let me tell you that I couldn't be more satisfied.


Ambrosia Spa is the place I chose, a little oasis in the middle of the busy city center of Barcelona. The ambient of this spa is very calm and zen, giving you the chance to leave the stress out of the door. Even though I didn't choose the most relaxing treatment, I felt completely pampered and de-stressed when leaving this place. 
Ambrosia Spa offers a wide range of facials, massages and treatments but I decided to go with a "traditional" deep pore cleansing facial, which included back massage, cleansing, steam, extractions, facial mask and another head massage, plus as a bonus eyebrow waxing included. 
 
All products used during the treatment were from the brand BABOR, a German professional skincare line. What I like the most, was the professionalism and knowledge of my beautician Natalia, who explained me all about the products and steps she was about to do. I was also pleased with the feeling and effect of BABOR's products on my skin and decided to purchase a Mild Facial Peeling to add it to my home skin care routine. At the end of my procedure they were so lovely and gave me different sample sachets of cream, gel & tonic used on my skin during the treatment. All products can be purchased in the salon. After a day or two, when my skin completely calmed down and healed I could see a noticeably clearer skin which was glowing.

I know these type of treatments are not a cheap affair but I don´t splurge on them often, maybe twice a year, so I prefer to go to places where I receive quality, worth of money and time.

I couldn´t stress enough professionalism of the team of Ambrosia Spa and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for an excellent treatment in Barcelona. 

To see the treatments click here. And yes, they do speak English :)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Glam Beauty Talks

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig