October Favorites 2013

Another month has passed by and it is time for me to share with you my October favorites. Let me just say, how is it possible that Christmas is just around the corner? Can someone tell me where has this year gone?

Anyway, let's see what I have been loving for the past weeks.

October favorites

I have two skincare favorites which I have been using in combination and they have been working wonders for my skin.

Bioderma SébiumH2O
Firstly, I have been using Sébium H2O daily cleanser from Bioderma. I put it on a cotton pad and apply all over my face every day and every night after washing my face and before putting my cream. It is perfect for oily or combination skin, and keeps your skin clean and free of any blemishes. I will definitely purchase a bigger version once I am done with this one.

La Roche-Possay Effaclar Duo
For cream I have been using La Roche-Possay Effaclar Duo Corrective and Unclogging Anti-Imperfection Care. This treatment is perfect if you are dealing with any type of breakout. Its two main ingredients are Micronized Benzoyl Peroxide which acts as an acne medication and Micro-exfoliating LHA which evens skin texture. I like to apply this product as a treatment for my skin when it is really misbehaving. Even though it is said to be fragrance free, to me it has a lovely mandarin scent.

Soap and Glory Great Kisser Lip Moisture Balm
For lips I have been loving 3 products. Soap and Glory Great Kisser Juicy Peach Lip Balm which I bought back in May and haven't stopped using it since then. It has an amazing peach smell, looks beautifully even on its own and keeps your lips hydrated, soft and kiss ready:).

ModelCo Party Proof Matte Lipstick in Kitty
I received ModelCo Party Proof Matte Lipstick in Kitty in my September Birchbox  and it had become a staple in my hand bag. It is a creamy, satin finish lipstick in a beautiful soft pink which is perfect every day natural color. The best part? It smells like strawberries!

Revlon lip butter in Berry Smoothie
Revlon lip butter in Berry Smoothie is one of my favorite lip products for fall, a beautiful berry color which keeps your lips nice and moisturized.


Swatches of ModelCo Party Proof Matte Lipstick in Kitty (left) and Revlon lip butter in Berry Smoothie (right). As you may see, they are both beautiful wearable colors with nice color payoff.

Rimmel Glam' Eyes Quad Eyeshadow in Smokey Brun
In October, I have rediscovered Rimmel Glam' Eyes Quad Eyeshadow in Smokey Brun. This quad contains 4 shades featuring a creamy beige shade, a taupe beige, a chocolate brown, and a lighter bronze brown.

Swatches of Rimmel Glam' Eyes Quad Eyeshadow in Smokey Brun
I absolutely love each and every one of these eye shadows with soft silky texture. Rimmel eye shadows are an amazing quality at affordable prize.

Love Chloé
Last month I have been reaching for Love Chloé more than any of my other perfumes. It is really powdery elegant smell with notes of orange blossom, pink pepper, iris, lilac, wisteria, hyacinth, heliotrope, powdery musk, talc and rice. In general I am a big fan of Chloé fragrances and can't wait to try the new Roses de Chloé. 

Leave me your comments below on what are your October beauty favorites.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Glam Beauty Talks

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig