Birchbox #6

It is time for me to do my monthly Birchbox haul. If you don't know what Birchbox is, basically it is a 13€ subscription service and you get to try out 5 samples from different brands. This means that you can try and discover new brands without spending tons of money on full size products, which you may or may not like. I have written several blog post about Birchbox already, if you would like to read more. 

This month box themed "Be Good" reminds us the importance of feeling good in our own skin and then everything else comes easier. On the other hand, we shouldn't forget to appreciation people around us by sharing a small acts of kindness:)






Products and their effects as stated in the description card which comes with every box (from left to right):

CARREMENT BELLE PARFUMS
Les eaux belles Collection 
French handmade fragrances. 

The Body Shop 
Mango Shower Gel
Soap-free shower gel contains real mango seed oil and has a deliciously exotic scent. 

Birhcbox 
Dual sharpener
This dual sharpener will keep all your pencils sharp.

Chella 
Ivory Lace Highlighter Pencil 
One highlighter to be used in different ways: applied on the brow bone, dark circles, blemishes or red spots.

Repavar 
Effecto flassh
Instant lifting effect, erase signs of fatigue by providing firmness, radiance and smoothness to the skin in second thanks to its high concentration of Vitamin C Active.

essie  
Nail polish in Recessionista
A smart, intelligent and savvy brick red.

These are all products which were inside my Birchbox. I really like The Body Shop shower gel in Mango, but would appreciate this scent more in summer, essie nail polish is always a treat and I really enjoy this color. I am not sure about the other products, I will have to give them a try and see how I like them.

All in all, this month was a good box but definitely not a great one. I am starting to evaluate if it is worth to continue with this service, as it seems like I receive a lot of products which I tend to put away and never use them again. Let's just say that I have a big hopes for a Christmas Birchbox.

Are you satisfied with your Birchbox?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Scentbird

    One of the main reasons that make this Scentbird subscription unique and demandable is its subscription offers. 500 plus a branded collection of fragrances.

    ReplyDelete

© Glam Beauty Talks

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig