Sephora haul

Today I have a Sephora haul for you. Sephora just had a big sale going on and I finally got to get some products I have been wanting to try for a long time, and some products that just caught my eyes- you know the last minute purchases while you wait in the check-out line... yes, you little unnecessary things, I am talking about you.


I went to Sephora to buy two products and ended up with a bit more that I actually needed.


I purchased these items recently and haven't had time to test them profoundly but I will write a full review on some of them once I give them a good test drive. 

Clarisonic deep pore brush head

First, I picked a new brush head for my Clarisonic Mia. I have been using sensitive brush head since I had my Clarisonic, but this time I went for a deep pore brush head to give my face extra clean feeling and get rid of pores and blemishes.

Makeup Forever Full Cover Concealer in 4

I've wanted to try this concealer for a long time since I heard amazing reviews on it. According to the description, this concealer promises to conceal the most extreme flaws, such as scars, sever skin damage, beauty spots and more.

Makeup Forever HD Powder

My intention was to get Super Matte Loose Powder but I was told that this product was discontinued, reason why I went for HD Powder which should be better for your skin due its talc-free formula. I tried it on in Sephora and really liked the results. 

Sleek Sparkle 2 palette

Impulse buy number one. I always wanted to try Sleek products (especially their blush palette), but I thought they are only available in the UK. To my surprise I spotted this product during my visit in Sephora. This palette definitely deserves its own review so keep your eyes peeled for my future blog posts. 

Sephora Express dry shampoo

Impulse buy number two, and great example of "waiting in the line" purchase. I am out of my regular dry shampoo, so I might as well give a try to this one and see how it works.


The makeup artist at Makeup forever stand was nice enough to give me a small version of Makeup Forever HD Primer and Aqua Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil in 0L Matte Black.

I am going to keep you posted on how I liked these products. 

Did you guys pick up something during big Sephora sale? Maybe some Christmas gifts?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Glam Beauty Talks

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig