Dermacol Love Lips Balms

Today I wanted to share with you my new discovery. I am talking about Love Lip Balms by Dermacol.

I've had these balms for a few weeks now, but I wanted to make sure I gave them a good test before I reviewed them for you. 

Dermacol is a Czech brand of make-up, skin care, body care and sun care products. I have already tried several products from Dermacol, but I must say that these are  so far my favorite.

Picture by dermacol
Love Lips Balms might look like just another tinted lip balm (especially Maybelline Baby Lips), but for me these are much better. In comparison with other tinted lip balms, I found them more hydrating thanks to its butter like texture. Also, the fact that they have added SPF 15 which is a great plus.

The wear time is average, I would say that you need to re-apply it every 2 to 3 hours which is completely okay with this type of product.  

The only downside I have discovered so far is its packaging. When you are pulling the lip balm down, it rubs a bit against the tubing which makes it a little messy.

Picture dermacol

The collection contains 6 different shades each named "Love" in different language:

01 Love - light barbie pink grapes

02 Liebe - coral orange peach

03 Amore- darker pink watermelon

04 Amour - red strawberry

05 Amor- fuchsia cherry

06 Láska - brownish red chocolate

Each lip balm is scented accordingly to its name.

01 Love and 05 Amor
The two colors I purchased are 01 Love and 05 Amor. They both have sheer consistency with really glossy finish.

All balms have heart shaped design to ensure simple rendering of the lips.

05 Amor and 01 Love

01 Love is light, very wearable pink which is a great option when going for a natural, no make-up look.

Dermacol 01 lovedermacol love lips 01 love


05 Amor is a slightly deeper pink. It gives a nice fuchsia glossy tint to the lips without being an obvious lip product. This color is my go to lip choice. 

dermacol love lips 05 amor
dermacol love lips 05 amor

Overall, I am absolutely impressed with these and I will be checking out more shades the next time when I see them.
SHARE:

1 comment

© Glam Beauty Talks

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig