Nail of the Day: Prestige in Secret

I am loving this color from Prestige. It is the first nail polish I have tried from this brand and I am absolutely impressed.


The shade I picked up is a part of the Wonder Gloss collection. All nail polishes in this collection, are super glossy with multivitamins for extra coverage and durability.


This is 'Secret', a beautiful purple pink. For me, it's a nice from summer to fall color, not to bright not to dark.



It's quite thick in consistency and is opaque in two coats (I could probably apply only one coat and it would still look amazing, but personally I prefer two coats). It has a nice wide brush, which makes the application even easier. The wear time is great as well, it lasted 4 days without chipping.


All in all, I really liked this nail polish and I am already eyeing some new shades.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. We take pride in providing reliable services and create a long lasting relationship with our loyal clients. beauty nail

    ReplyDelete

© Glam Beauty Talks

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig