First impression: NIVEA In-Shower Body Milk

Today when I was doing my last minute shopping, I laid my eyes on Nivea's new addition, In-shower Body Milk. Since I have been seeing this product for a while, I finally caved in and put it in my basket.

As it is stated on the bottle, this product is meant to be used in a shower and it comes in two version: one for dry skin and one for normal skin.

I have picked up one for dry skin with caring formula with Almond Oil promises to nourish and hydrate your skin. 

Later tonight, I jumped to shower to give it a testing ride. The instruction said that first you clean yourself as usual using your shower gel. Afterwards you apply this body lotion on damp skin and rinse it off, then dry and dress without the necessity of using a regular body lotion.

The use is very simple and practical. What I liked most about this product is that you can be done with your body "routine" directly in the shower and then just get dress which allows you to avoid using body lotion in summer. Which let's be honest can be a pain especially when you start sweating as soon as you leave shower.

On the other side, I don´t find it as moisturizing as a traditional body lotion. Even though it has a creamy formulation, my skin feels less soft and less hydrated. I am not sure if it is because you rinse it off, though that shouldn´t be a reason.

Would I recommend it? Yes, but only in summer when you want to save some time and feel fresh after shower. It is a nice product to try but I don't think that it will become a stable addition to my shower/body routine.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Glam Beauty Talks

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig