Nails Of The Day: Nailgirls in Beige

Let´s talk nails, shall we?

My last Birchbox brought me a nail polish from Nailgirls, a brand I was unfamiliar with.

Nailgirls London was created by two sisters, Jo and Lynda as a reaction to all toxic, nail wrecking polishes out there.

These polishes are vegan, not tested on animals, free of any harmful chemicals (such as Toluene, Formaldehyde, Dibutyl Phthalate and Camphor) and come in recycle packaging.

Wow! a lot of amazing reasons why to love this brand.

I have received my nail polish in "Beige" which I would describe as pale pastel yellow. Generally speaking, I am not a big fan of yellow but I think that this color looks very natural and makes a great option for elegant, nude nails.

Most nails were opaque in two coats and didn't chip for 4 days (with added top coat).


The one downside I've found is in its formulation, which is a bit patchy and thin brush makes the application even harder. Don't even think about using this nail polish when you are in hurry.


This is a first product I tried from Nailgirls so I am not able to tell if this is a typical formulation of their polishes or if had a bad luck with this specific color.
On the other hand I believe that there are a lot of reasons to give it a second chance.
You can pick up NailGirls polishes priced at £10.50 here.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Glam Beauty Talks

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig