Mini Haul from Italy

Ciao Bellas! Today I am back with a small haul.

I spent the last weekend in Italy where I did a little bit of shopping and thought, it would be fun to show you guys what I picked up. It was more a "casual shopping" as buying stuff was not the purpose of my trip, so what you are about to see is a tiny selection of products that caught my attention. 

As you may see in the picture above I got: Two face masks from DermaSel, a nail polish and a lipstick from Prestige.

DermaSel, is a cosmetic and pharmaceutical company which has different products like bath salts, masks, shower care and more, all based on precious, natural mineral salt which is obtained from Dead Sea. I have picked up these two masks from a local pharmacy.

The first one of my choice is Dead Sea Mask Energy, which promises to stimulate the circulation of the skin and as a result it reduces the fine lines bringing the glow back to the skin. This one belongs to a Spa line which is designed to create a Spa like feeling in your own bathroom and enjoy those precious moments of "me time".

The second one is part of their exclusive product line, my choice was Dead Sea Mask Caviar, which promises to improve skin elasticity and to visibly reduce wrinkles and lines with regular use.


The day after I came across with Prestige, a cosmetic line which I am not familiar yet. I was completely fascinated with the color payoff and sweet scent of their lipstick which I couldn't resist. The one I chose is in color 01 Pure Red, which I would describe as a deep pink red. Beside this amazing lipstick, I also got a Wonder Gloss Nail Lacquer in 02 Secret, very wearable pink purple.

I am very excited to try all of these products and share with you my experience. 

Have you already tried some product from these brands? What are your thoughts?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Glam Beauty Talks

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig