Classy Pink

They say when in doubt, wear red. I say when in doubt, wear pink. In my opinion, pink nails are softer yet classy and easier to wear so I am always up for discovering fun new shades.

Pink in the Park Maybelline Glam Beauty Talks

Pink in the Park from Maybelline SuperStay 7 Gel Nail Color range is the perfect pink. It is light, but not too light and it is classic pink shade. It is almost like Barbie meets Audrey pink. This shade was a part of the spring and summer collection and they hit right down my alley with this beautiful color.

Pink in the Park Maybelline Glam Beauty Talks

It took me 3 coats to achieve a perfect opacity, so don't grab this bottle if you are in hurry. The staying power on the other hand is amazing so I am willing to overlook the tedious application.

Pink in the Park Maybelline Glam Beauty Talks

I also like the wide brush applicator which coats the whole nail just in one swipe. Really appreciated, especially if you have to apply multiple layers.

Pink in the Park Maybelline Glam Beauty Talks
If you are in search of fun, great quality shades which will last perfect for 7 days, check Maybelline counter at your local drugstore.

Did you try these new nail polishes? What were your thoughts?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I so agree...when in doubt wear pink. I love pink!!! This shade looks so creamy...love it!

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a beautiful color. I can only recommend this nail polish :)

      Delete

© Glam Beauty Talks

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig