My Lips but (much) Better

This ones goes to my mom. The other day I was browsing her makeup stash and got interested by the most gorgeous packaging. Even though the color didn't look anything special in the tube, once applied to the lips, oh wow! Let me tell you, I have never found more beautiful natural looking lipstick. Want to hear more? Just keep reading...

Dior 215 Primrose Crystal Glam Beauty Talks

Dior 215 Primrose Crystal is a soft peachy nude, which is almost identical with my lip shade, just better and juicer. It gives my face a nice healthy polished looked which can be paired with any makeup look you go for. 

Dior 215 Primrose Crystal Glam Beauty Talks

The formula is phenomenal; creamy, lightweight and feels incredibly comfortable on the lips. It has a soft glossy finish which looks natural on the lips. The staying power is great but will require several touch ups throughout a day. The good thing is that it's such a fool-proof color that you don't even need a mirror to reapply it, great handbag staple.

Dior 215 Primrose Crystal Glam Beauty Talks

Being Dior it's priced at higher amount but to be completely honest, I think it's worth it. I have to yet found a more beautiful nature color which will look so great on my lips.

Do you wear nude lips? What is your favorite shade?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Glam Beauty Talks

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig