Worth the Splurge?

Summer is here, and bright lips were never more appealing. To keep my lips in top conditions I rely on Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment which I discovered recently and feel in love immediately. 

Glam Beauty Talks Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment

This is the first Fresh product I've ever tried, and while I was deciding between the color option, this one called my attention. I like the idea of "lip treatment" and that it does something more for the lips. 

Glam Beauty Talks Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment

The balm itself is very creamy and smooth and leaves my lips super soft and moisturized. It has a light lemony scent and feels amazing on the lips. I tend to use it as a night time treatment as it has no SPF, nor color. In the morning my lips are still hydrated and plump and my lip products last longer and apply smoother. 

The packaging is also lovey, having a screw-on cap keeping it from opening and flying around your bag. 

The only downside I found is that it melts easily, so I wouldn't recommend to leave it in your car or in a beach bag. 

Glam Beauty Talks Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment

This is a very lovely lip treatment that I would recommend and use anytime, if it wouldn't be for the price. I can not justify spending $25 for 0.15 oz any time soon. 

Have you tried any fresh products? Are they worth the splurge?



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Glam Beauty Talks

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig