Perfect Nude

Nude trend has been around for a while, camouflaging lips and nail to invisible accessory. To find the right shade of nude is a long journey, and you will pass through some "looking like a ghost" stations. But don´t desperate, once you find your match you will be friends forever.

Glam Beauty Talks Perfect Nude

I think that Sephora´s Meet Your Match Kit is an amazing way to try and start playing with the nude and discovering new brands and I must say that they hit the jackpot with this combination.

Glam Beauty Talks Perfect Nude


Formula X in Invincible is a cream nude with a hint of peach. It has a great formula which was almost opaque in one coat, but to achieve the perfect finish I followed up with the second one. I know that there have been a lot of fuzz regarding the Formula X Sephora´s own nail polishes and now I understand why. The formula is quite thick, so you can get away with only one coat, it has a glossy finish and stays for ages. Like 5 days with no chip. Crazy and amazing and the same time. 

Glam Beauty Talks Perfect Nude

Hourglass Extreme Sheen High Shine Lip Gloss in Child is a matching nude lip product. I was extremely exciting about this product as I heard amazing things about Hourglass products and disappointed at the same time that this was the smallest sample of all. Nevertheless, it doesn't take the wow effect away. I like that even with the teeny-tiny sample they managed to keep the signature design not lowering the luxurious experience. The color itself is gorgeous sheer nude which can be paired with lipstick or shine on its own.

The formula is creamy, non-sticky and feels amazing on the lips. It also has a light vanilla scent which just adds to the lovely experience. This was the first Extreme Sheen High Shine Gloss I ever tried and I can´t wait to get my hands on more shades.

Overall, this was a hit. I feel like both of the nudes have been perfect match for me and will be purchasing full size products as soon as I use them up.

What's your perfect nude? 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Glam Beauty Talks

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig