Minimalist Travel

Coming from the airport, I couldn't wait to turn on my computer and write this blog post. With summer travels all around us, I find myself struggling with what to bring and what I can survive without. Okay, I know you can survive without makeup but as a true beauty addict you know that the struggle is real. 

Packing for yet another trip, I had a mission to pack as light as possible and to see what I actually use so I can sort it for the next trip. 

Here is what I brought with me.


I already started with picking up one of the smallest bags I have to downsize the amount of makeup. I also like the fact that it has a small zip pocket inside where I can store hair ties and bobby pins and they stay in the same place.


With summer heat I prefer to keep my foundation minimalistic with only concealer to hide imperfections and powder to keep the concealer in place and keep the shine away. For concealer I have my favorite NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer and for powder I brought Maybelline Dream Wonder Powder

What really brings the summer look together is NARSissist Cheek Kit which holds blush (Orgasm), bronzer (Laguna) and highlighter so you really don't need anything else and it comes in very sleek and compact packaging.

For eyes I prefer to use creamy shadows which holds better and look like I try harder even though I didn't. Chanel Émerveillé is my all time favorite shadow and especially now in summer I use it on every day basis. For mascara I am using Physicians Formula Organic Wear Jumbo Lash Mascara in Black. 

To finish the look I brought Soap & Glory's Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick in Nudist which is a beautiful glossy nude which looks beautiful for day or night time look. And smells like Vanilla.

I like that with this basic makeup I only needed to bring Sigma Large Angle Contour Brush which I used with the NARSissist Kit. The two other things I brought are Boscia blotting papers and Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. 

Hope you are having lovely summer and have your makeup bags ready. What are your travel essentials?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Glam Beauty Talks

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig