Sleek Sparkle 2 Palette

If you have read my previous blog post on Sephora haul, then you know that I was rather excited to buy my first ever Sleek product - Sleek Sparkle 2 Palette. 

This palette had its debut last year, so I am not sure if Sleek brought it back, or if you could buy it as a special deal during the Sephora sale.


This is not your everyday palette, rather a night out, special occasion, I need a glitter in my life palette. However, some eyeshadows would look beautifully incorporated with more neutral shades spicing up your everyday look. 

It's all about playing and seeing what suites you and your style.


With Christmas being the sparkly season, all 12 shades are glittery and very playful so you can re-create any festive look. 


The pigmentation is absolutely amazing (see swatches below). The color selection is impressive, with some stunning colors. My favorites: Mulled Wine, Festive, and Gold Ribbon (I think they complement blue eyes nicely).

L-R: Chocolate Penny, Blue Spruce, Mulled Wine, Truffle, Mistletoe, Illusion

Most of the shades have velvety texture which is easy to work with but some, especially Mistletoe is a bit of hard work. As all glittery eyeshadows, it is better to apply them over a primer or other sticky base. 

L-R: Festive, Gold Ribbon, Glitz&Glamour, Tinsel, Twinkle, Starry Night

Sleek packaging is absolutely beautiful and feels very sturdy and professional. Huge plus, a big nice mirror.

Do you need this in your life? Probably not. But in my opinion it is a fantastic value for money and this particular palette gives you all colors you could possible need to create dramatic, adventurous eye makeup.

Overall, I think this a lovely palette and I can't wait to try out more Sleek products.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. The packaging is really nice!

    Brittnee
    http://beautyproductaday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pigmentation is really good.
    Love the variation in dark colors for creating a dramatic look.xo

    ReplyDelete

© Glam Beauty Talks

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig